UnderWorld Immortals

AQWorlds clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Post your stories Here, no here, Below!!! Wether they where a success or not it does not matter!
Accomplishment: Became a Moderator!
Accomplishment: Made the Banner!
Accomplishment: Have awesome rare stuff! And awesome friends!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:44 pm

sunny Accomplishments did in my aqw life time so far: got 2 classes rank 10 and did all the quests in the book of lore and all the stories sunny

Evil or Very Mad failed at: not getting paddian *yet...* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 am

Accomplishment: Soloed Dischordia And won!
Disaccomplishment: Jing got messed up trying to record it. Sad
Accomplishment: Have 5 "rank 10's" and a "rank 9"
Back to top Go down
Raging Bull 95
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

In-Game Rank : Lord Of The Frontline
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Accomplishmenta: Solo'd Vath and Stalagbite. Solo'd Discordia. Solo'd All the bosses in PvP (Lycan and Safiria). Got's "Eye was there" "Member" "PTR Tester" "Friday The 13th'' "Kung Food" "Moglin Punter"

Dissaccomplishments: None.. Except hasn't solo'd Escherion..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aqworlds.com

PostSubject: Re: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Accomplishment: I have fought Escherion over 100 times (thats not an exaggeration) and yet I have never gotten his armor. It has never dropped for me. Not like I was trying to get it, but still. That changed today! I finnaly got Escherion's Armor!
Accomplishment: In drudgens quests I obtained The ONLY gun and the ONLY pet you can get! I got the fish and the really big gun!!! and I got a diamond! and the non-member voucher(I already have member one)!
And all this happened in one day! I sure was lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread   

Back to top Go down

Accomplishment and dissaccomplishment Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderWorld Immortals :: AQWorlds :: AQWorlds Clan Chat-
Jump to: