UnderWorld Immortals

AQWorlds clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pvp!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Pvp!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 am

pvp has just been unlocked for all players on the map bludrut brawl! what do you guys think of the maps, trophy items, and enimies.
Also post your strategies!
I'm the guy who likes to run in guns blazing! I go for their cappy! But what do you do? do you take out brawlers, players, ect. or do you just wing it!
Back to top Go down
TPskaterPeyton
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

In-Game Rank : King
Warning Level :
AQWorlds ID : 1491479

PostSubject: Re: Pvp!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, my strategy is to get a class like: Warrior, Ninja, etc. Because those classes have a stun move. When you use the stun move, you hit them really hard by doing all the vary good attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqworldsdefenders.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Pvp!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 am

I love goin in as a healer. I keep everyone alive in the tough spots. And when I get it, I'll go in as a pally! 2 more warrior ranks to go! My strategy is to take out the restorers, then the brawlers, then go for captain. And I love it when the enemy attacks our and I come in and annialate them all, with the help of the npcs. And because I'm a healer, I last longer, so when everyone else dies, i can hold the fort till they come back. I've survived pretty rough spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pvp!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:42 pm

OMG! I was in a pvp match. The score was 340 to 310 to the other team... when my whole team quit. It was me against 6 ppl. The end score was 1015 to 985! They won, but I was Close. Two of them were weak lv 12s, but one was a guardian! And another was lv 29 I think. I just wouldn't give up. I sure embarrased them! If my team had stayed, we might have won.
Back to top Go down
TPskaterPeyton
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

In-Game Rank : King
Warning Level :
AQWorlds ID : 1491479

PostSubject: Re: Pvp!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow, that's still really good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqworldsdefenders.forumotions.net
Sponsored content